This shirt is patterned with the pohutukawa, a native Christmas bush that produces a brilliant display of red along New Zealand coastlines over the heat of summer. The fabric is well-appointed with American cotton yarns, and is woven in the north of Italy by the renown mill, Albini.
- Sports Fit - Our slim fit shirt, fitted across the chest and shoulder for a modern look
- 100% Cotton - Woven in Italy by Albini, one of the world's finest mills
- Crafted from American cotton yarns
- Spread collar with removable collar stays
- Placket with resin buttons
- Knife pleats at back yoke allow for a greater range of movement
- Cuffed sleeve hem
- Signature pointer pip tag at side seam
- Pre-washed for softness
- Care Instructions: Machine wash, dry-clean
- Model is wearing size ME and measures: Chest 106cms/41.5", Height 187.5cms/6'1"