Not your ordinary quilted nylon jacket. Our Adventurer Jacket reflects a more sophisticated approach to the outdoors. We started out with a great silhouette any man would be proud to wear. Then trimmed it out with wool and acrylic accents with just the right amount of adventure spirit. Finished out in an quilted nylon with water resistance and ½ lined with contrast piping for lighter weight approach. Overall a great light weight, water resistant jacket that can go anywhere you do. For more insulation, pair it with your favorite vest.
Runs a little slimmer, if you are on the high side of our sizing guide, you may want to move up a size.
- Zip Front Closure with Storm Flap and Madison Creek Pewter Snaps
- Jacket is Quilted with Exception of 2 Lower Pockets
- 2 Lower Flap Pockets with Side Entry & 1 Upper Flap Pockets, all with magnet security closure.
- Side Vents with MC Snaps
- Hidden Hood
- Micro-Suede contrast
- Wool Elbow Patches and Trim
- Interior of Neck is Acrylic